Manufacturing is Coming Home; A Halston Marketing Whitepaper
We are excited to announce the release of our latest whitepaper; Manufacturing is Coming Home. This research piece investigates how the global pandemic, leaving the EU and the rise of homegrown innovation could reinstate Britain to its former glory as ‘The Workshop to the World’.
The whitepaper delves into the current state of the UK manufacturing sector, which remains 9th globally and product sales alone in 2019 were £396.6 billion. Contrary to popular opinion, the UK manufacturing sector still remains a thriving area that is integral to the UK economy. This report investigates how in our rebound phase the sector can come back stronger.
The paper will be compiling research and bringing together first-hand insight from specialists in the field. Some of the contributors include;
- Make UK – This organisation champions engineering and manufacturing in the UK, supporting businesses across the country.
- Made Smarter – Made Smarter is a government initiative that connects UK manufacturers with digital tools, innovation, and skills.
- Crystal Doors – An SME manufacturer that develops bespoke vinyl wrapped doors and accessories.
- Jetsoft – Provides a digital solution to the aerospace sector, enabling test departments to scale and grow.
- Hark – An IoT specialist that delivers an innovative energy monitoring solution.
The paper analyses each of the industries in the sector, from pharmaceutical to automotive. It understands how they have been impacted by the pandemic and Brexit and how some have adapted and become agile in a time of need, switching their production lines to produce completely new products.
We gained predictions direct from the experts, on how they expect the UK market to recover and when. It investigates how digitalisation, innovation, and sustainability will be pinnacle to UK manufacturer’s recovery and strengthening competitiveness against international firms.
For this insight and more, be sure to download our whitepaper here. It is available completely for free.
From all of us at Halston Marketing, we hope you enjoy reading!